skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Aware of my Surroundings
An Alaskan girl at quarter-life
Sunday, February 1, 2009
All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...
I'm on my flight about to depart for Dublin en route to Paris. More when I land!
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Where is Moira?
Moira is in Washington, D.C.
About Me
Moira
Business consultant, policy wonk, amateur fashion designer, and lover of travel. Born in Alaska, living in Washington DC, dying to be in Ireland. This is me at quarter-life.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2015
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
2011
(9)
►
August
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
▼
2009
(51)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(15)
▼
February
(15)
Mardi gras and Disneyland
You've just spent a month living in France...what ...
I love Paris in the winter when it drizzles...
Metro stops and movie titles
Comfort zones
You say you want a revolution?
Les jardins de Versailles
A merry jaunt to London
Tired ticklies
How to spend a rainy weekend in Paris...
American in Paris
They weren't lying...
Getting my feet wet
Arrivee en Paris
All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go...
►
January
(3)
►
2008
(6)
►
December
(4)
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)