skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Aware of my Surroundings
An Alaskan girl at quarter-life
Monday, December 1, 2008
Trying out my new iPhone
Hopefully this will work and I'll know how I'll be blogging while I'm
traveling!
Sent from my iPhone
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Where is Moira?
Moira is in Washington, D.C.
About Me
Moira
Business consultant, policy wonk, amateur fashion designer, and lover of travel. Born in Alaska, living in Washington DC, dying to be in Ireland. This is me at quarter-life.
View my complete profile
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2015
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(2)
►
May
(2)
►
2011
(9)
►
August
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(2)
►
2010
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2009
(51)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(15)
►
February
(15)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(6)
▼
December
(4)
Round the World Trip
(Un)Official Itinerary
Getting closer...
Trying out my new iPhone
►
October
(1)
►
August
(1)